Your instatement as a First Class Services, Inc. driver is contingent upon the following requirements:
- 23 years or older
- DOT physical and drug screen
- Valid CDL Class A license in your state of residence
- Minimum 7 years CDL driving experience preferred
- Dry/Liquid Bulk experience preferred
- Pneumatic Trailer experience preferred
- Fewer than 4 moving violations within the last 3 years
- Fewer than 2 preventable accidents within the last 3 years
- Verifiable work history for up to 10 years
- No DUIs or alcohol/drug-related offenses within the last 5 years
- Read, write and understand the English language
Our drivers are held to the highest standards and are expected to follow these requirements to maintain active status with the company.
First Class Services, Inc. drivers can engage in transport for as many as 11 hours per day in addition to handling pre and post-trip unit inspections. Our drivers are expected to report in a timely fashion, clean and in uniform, and maintain communication with the dispatch office. Physical health is also critical to our drivers so they can effectively perform the actions necessary to complete the transport of products.
Other expectations include:
- attend regular meetings to discuss safety, quality, and ideas for improvement
- maintain a clean and orderly cab
- have a flexible work schedule
- deal with stressful situations
- drive in inclement weather with minimal adverse effect on transport schedule
If you feel that you meet the requirements, can comply with the expectations, and want to be part of a winning team with great benefits and perks, submit an online application to become a First Class Services, Inc. driver.